Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hollywood Video free movie

Want a free rental? Go to Hollywood Video every once and a while. I personally use Netflix (renting videos was getting expensive), but if I ever have the urge to rent something on the spot I give my business to Hollywood Video. First, they give you a dollar credit if you return a new release the following day. I almost always get that credit, so my rentals are cheaper than they would be at Blockbuster and it encourages people to return movies promptly, so they usually have things in stock.

After I stopped visiting Hollywood for a while, they called me and told me if I came back they would give me a free rental. Who can turn that down?

I also bought an overpriced bag of popcorn (which they probably make more on than the movie rental) just for good karma.



No comments: